Big Boy Challenge 2022
PLEASE READ ALL INFO BEFORE PURCHASE
We are only allowing select amount of people in this particular challenge so make sure to SAVE YOUR SPOT!
The actual challenge is located on IfYouCanMove.com
You can now purchase here and have the choice of using our buy now pay later option with Klarna.
- You are signing up for the BIG Boy 6-Month Challenge as a subscription member to IfYouCanMove.com
- Operation SnapBack, Trap N Tone 2.0, What Waist, Kickboxing, Dance TABATA and more
- You will be charged $299.99 immediately after submitting your payment information. The Challenge fee is non-refundable.
- The BIG Boy 6-Month Challenge will be opened and start on Thursday, July 1st and ends December 30th.
- You will receive a FREE 6 month subscription service once the challenge starts.
- After your free 6-month subscription expires, you will be charged $11.99 per month.
- If you cancel your subscription and it is not active during the challenge, you will not have access to the Home page and its 100+ videos.
- You can update your subscription to the Annual plan or cancel your account at any time by going to the Subscription Billing Portal in your Account page.
Please make sure to create an account in IfYouCanMove.com using the SAME email that you use to purchase this challenge in this store.
Check email after purchase for a message from SEND OWL in order to receive welcome email and further instructions. Check your spam/ junk mail if you don't see it right away.
Please allow up to 24 hours for us to grant you access to your challenge dashboard on IfYouCanMove.com
For any further questions regarding BIG BOY challenge or online gym, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
NO REFUNDS NO EXCEPTIONS
Please allow 3 - 5 days for processing orders. Estimated shipping time is 2 - 3 business days. Unless item is in pre order status, then item will be shipped once in stock.
Please NOTE: We are not responsible for stolen packages once delivered to your location. Make sure delivery address is a safe place for your shipment. If in any event, a package is stolen or missing, please make a claim with your postal service.
Thanks to all of you for being our wonderful customers!